- Inner dimensions
- Outside dimensions
- Temperature range
- Temperature display accuracy
- Temperature stability
- Temperature uniformity
Battery Short Circuit Test Machine is used to test whether the battery will explode and catch fire when a certain resistance is short-circuited under high temperature, and at the same time display the maximum short-circuit current through the relevant instrument.
- UN38.3 "United Nations Manual of Tests and Standards for Transport of Dangerous Goods"
- IEC62133"Battery (group) composed of batteries and safety requirements for portable equipment"
- UL 1642:2012 "Lithium Battery Standard"
- GB/T 31485-2015 "Safety requirements and test methods for power batteries for electric vehicles"
- GB/T 31241-2014 "Safety requirements for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for portable electronic products"
1. Inner size
400x400x400mm (width x depth x height);
800x700x1310mm (width x depth x height);
3. Temperature range
4. Temperature display accuracy
5. Temperature stability
6. Temperature uniformity
7. Heating time
8. Internal material
SUS304 stainless steel plate, thickness 1.2mm;
9. External material
1.5mm thick cold-rolled steel plate with paint treatment;
10. Box door
a single door opens to the left, and an explosion-proof chain is installed on the side of the box door;
11. Smoke exhaust pipe
diameter φ100mm, located at the back of the box
12. Control method
13. Temperature collection range
RT+10 ~ 1000℃;
14. Temperature acquisition channel
15. Voltage acquisition range
16. Voltage acquisition channel
17. Maximum short-circuit current
18. Current acquisition channel
19. The internal resistance of the device loop
20. Pressure relief door size
Place the fully charged battery in an environment of 55°C±5°C. After the surface temperature of the battery reaches 55°C±5°C, leave it for 30 minutes, then connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery with wires, and ensure that all external resistances are at 80°C. ±20mΩ, monitor the battery surface temperature change during the test. When one of the following two situations occurs, the test is terminated:
(1) The battery surface temperature drops 20% lower than the peak value;
(2) The short circuit time reaches 24 hours;
The battery should not fire or explode, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 150°C.
Meet multiple standards
PLC touch screen control
Glass observation window
20mm thick explosion-proof tempered glass and protective steel mesh
Fault alarm, test end alarm