- Product Name
- UV Aging Test Chamber
- Test cycle setting
- Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable
- Lamp power
- Control mode
- Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)
- Programmable controller, LCD touch screen
UV aging test chamber use UV lamp simulate the effect of sunlight, use condensed moisture to simulate rain and dew,the test material is placed in a certain temperature alternating light and moisture cycling program to test for days or Weeks,UV aging test chamber can reproduce the damage that occurs over months or years outdoors.
UV aging test chamber mainly used in coatings, inks, paints, resins, plastics, printing and packaging, aluminum profiles, adhesives, automotive and motorcycle industry, cosmetics, metals, electronics, electroplating, medicine and other industries.
1. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
2. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
3.Fluorescent UV lamp can reproduce the impact of the sunshine.
4.Condensation and sprinkler systems reproduce the effects of rain and dew
5.Throughout the test cycle, the temperature is controllable
ISO 4892-1 Plastic UV aging test
ASTM G151 Standard Practice for Exposing Nonmetallic Materials in Accelerated Test Devices that Use Laboratory Light Sources
ASTM G154 Standard Practice for Operating Fluorescent Light Apparatus for UV Exposure of
Non metallic Materials
JISD0205 Test method for weather ability of automobile parts
SAEJ2020 Automotive exterior material aging test
Internal chamber design
Flat type chamber
External dimension (W*D*H)
Internal & External chamber material
Stainless steel 304
Programmable controller, LCD touch screen Illumination, condensation and water spray test cycles are programmable
Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm/ UV-B: 380-315nm (8pcs, 1200h lifetime)
0.45~0.85W/cm2 can be adjusted (Optional)
Distance from sample to lamp
Sample dimension (Standard chamber)
75×290mm (24pcs) or 75x150mm (48pcs), max. thickness 5mm
Sample dimension (Flat type chamber)
Irregular test samples
Single phase ,AC 220V 50/60HZ