- Product Name
- Temperature And Humidity Test Equipment
- Insulation material
- 50mm high density rigid Polyurethane foam
- Explosion-proof type SUS#304 stainless steel fins radiator pipe heater
- Cooling method
- Air cooling
- Heat resistance
- Testing hole
- Diameter 50mm, for cable routing
- Temperature sensor
- PT-100 dry and wet bulb sensor
- France Tecumseh compressor
- Heating speed
- 3℃/min in average (without loading)
- Humidity fluctuation
Temperature and humidity test chamber is a test equipment that simulate temperature and humidity environment,programmable temperature and humidity test chamber can connect computer so that temperature and humidity can be better displayed. The sizes range from small benchtop chambers to walk-in chambers.
1. Electronics:Test the impact of the natural environment on the circuit board.
2. Medicine:Inspect if the drug in the wet case will occur chemical and physical changes or not.
3. Chemical electronics industry:To avoid during the storage, transportation and use, due to environmental temperature and humidity conditions to lose the use of function.
4. Food:Put food on the provisions of the temperature and humidity, you can see the food’s ability to resist the high temperature, low temperature, and anti-humidity.
5. LED light:LED lights will encounter high temperature and low temperature testing to ensure its quality qualified in the production process.
Internal dimension (W*D*H)
External dimension (W*D*H)
20~98%RH (Refer Image below)
1℃/min in average (without loading)
3℃/min in average (without loading)
Internal chamber material
SUS#304 stainless steel, mirror finished
External chamber material
LCD touch screen, programmable control temperature and humidity
Can set different parameter for cyclic test
50mm high density rigid Polyurethane foam
Explosion-proof type SUS#304 stainless steel fins radiator pipe heater
France Tecumseh compressor
PT-100 dry and wet bulb sensor
Diameter 50mm, for cable routing
SUS#304 stainless steel, 2pcs
Safety protection device
Protection for leakage
Compressor overvoltage and overload
Heater short circuit