How To Built & Design a Testing Laboratory For Battery？Which Machines We Need?
- Issue Time
Generally, a battery testing laboratory with complete testing capabilities can be planned into the following functional partitions:
1) Electrical performance testing area. The instruments in this area are mainly charge and discharge cabinets, internal resistance testers, insulation strength testers, insulation resistance testers, data acquisition equipment, etc.
2) Mechanical performance testing area. The instruments involved in this area include charge and discharge cabinets, vibration test benches, impact and collision test benches, flip test benches, and three comprehensive test benches.
3) Environmental testing area. This area mainly completes temperature, humidity, aging, thermal analysis and other experiments. The equipment involved includes charging and discharging cabinets, high and low temperature chamber, negative pressure chamber, temperature and humidity chamber, thermal analyzers, data acquisition equipment, etc. .
4) Auxiliary function area, which can be configured according to actual needs, including sample room (place battery samples before and after the test), warehouse (place idle cables, tools, etc.), office, meeting room, rest area, etc.
5) Battery safety testing area. The tests carried out in this area are dangerous, including the risks caused by immature samples and the risks of the test itself, including test items: drop, acupuncture, squeeze, burning, overcharge, overcharge Projects such as discharge, short circuit, immersion in water, seawater intrusion, high temperature charging and discharging, etc. The equipment involved includes charging and discharging cabinets, drop test benches, acupuncture testers, extrusion testers, combustion testers, short circuit testers, soaking equipment, and temperature & humidity chamber and so on.
If any question about Battery test machines,please contact us to know. We could provide professional solutions for you.