- Issue Time
- Jul 29,2021
How To Maintain The Thermal Shock Test Chamber?
1. The radiator should be cleaned regularly. Condenser covered by dust will cause the high pressure switch of the compressor to trip and cause false alarm. The condenser should be maintained monthly. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust attached to the condenser radiating net or use a hard brush after turning on the machine. Brush it or blow off the dust with a high-pressure air nozzle.
2. When opening and closing the door or taking the test object from the furnace, do not let the object touch the glue edge of the door to prevent the glue edge from being damaged and shortening the service life.
3. The ground around the fuselage and the bottom should be kept clean at all times to avoid accidents and performance degradation caused by a large amount of dust being sucked into the unit.
4. The refrigeration system is the core of the machine. Please check all the copper pipes for leakage of refrigerant once every six months, and the horn joints and welding joints, if there is oil leakage.
5. The high-current contacts of the power distribution board should be cleaned and overhauled at least once a year in the power distribution room. The loosening of the contacts will put the entire equipment in a dangerous working state. The components will be burned out, and the fire, alarm, and personal injury will be very dangerous. When cleaning Use a vacuum cleaner to suck out the indoor dust.
6. The power distribution room is cleaned once a year at least. When cleaning, please use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the indoor dust. The exterior of the cabinet must be cleaned more than once a year, and it can be cleaned with soap and water.
If any questions about Thermal shock test chamber,please feel free to contact us to know more!
Huda technology is always there for you./aboutus.htm