- Issue Time
Due to special conditions, the constant temperature and humidity test chamber needs to be stopped for a period of time, some protective measures should be taken.
The specific methods are as follows:
(1) When the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is out of service, the contents in the chamber should be taken out, the power plug should be unplugged, and the inside and outside of the test chamber should be cleaned.
(2) Use paper strips to pad between the door seal and the chamber body to prevent the door seal from sticking to the chamber body; if you plan to not use it for a long time, you can also apply some talcum powder on the door seal.
(3) The test chamber must be placed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight. After the position is moved, the test chamber should be kept stable.
(4) The indoor air has a certain degree of humidity, so do not cover the test chamber with a plastic bag. Moisture is not easy to be distributed, which will cause metal parts to rust and damage the performance of electrical components.
(5) The freezing temperature of Freon used for refrigeration in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is very low, so there is no need to worry about it freezing and place the test box in a higher temperature place.
(6) If possible, it is best to switch on the power once a month, so that the compressor will run normally for half an hour to one hour and then turning off.