1. The salt mist must be discharged outside and led to the outdoors. It is best not to discharge into the sewer. There is generally water in the sewer, which affects the discharge of salt spray.
2. Before each experiment, the operator must be called to check whether the sensor rubber plug is loose. The sensor rubber plug must remain tightly plugged.
3. The water in the saturated bucket is replaced once a month.
4. The test chamber is cleaned once a week, and the water in the brine bucket is drained. If there is rust, it can be cleaned with high-activity cleaning agent.
5. After test is completed, the residual oil and water in the oil-water separator must be drained.