- Issue Time
How to clean and maintain the constant temperature and humidity chamber in daily work?
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the inside and outside of the constant temperature and humidity chamber.
① The internal impurities of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber should be removed before operation.
② The power distribution room should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, a vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the indoor dust.
③ The exterior of the cabinet must also be cleaned more than once a year, and wipe it with soapy water before cleaning.
2. Inspection and maintenance of humidifier with constant temperature and humidity chamber. The water storage in the humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure that the water is clean, and the humidification water tray should be cleaned once a month to ensure smooth water flow.
3. Removal of dust from the condenser of the constant temperature and humidity chamber. The condenser should be cleaned regularly and maintained monthly. Use a vacuum cleaner to suck out the dust attached to the condenser's heat sink or use high-pressure air to spray the dust.
4. Replacement of the wet bulb test cloth in the constant temperature and humidity chamber When the surface of the test cloth is dirty or hard, or after the temperature control is completed, the test cloth must be replaced before the temperature and humidity sphericity control is continued. The test cloth should be replaced once every three months, and the temperature measuring body should be wiped with a clean cloth when replacing it, and the temperature measuring body should be cleaned first when replacing the new test cloth.
5. Check the wet bulb water level of the constant temperature and humidity chamber and adjust the water level of the water tank not to be too high, so that the water overflows the water tank or is too low, so that the wet bulb test cloth absorbs water abnormally, affecting the accuracy of the wet bulb. The water level remains about six minutes full. That's it. The water level of the water tank can be adjusted to adjust the height of the water tank.